Friday, March 29, 2013

My Limerick by OZ!

 
OH MY PUG!
 
 
Oz the Terrier
 
that's right my furiends
 
 
 
all month long
 
 and he
 
Wrote a limerick for ME!
 
 
 
There once was Greta the Pug
whose green ball was just like a drug.
She's obsessed with socks
and likes to chew on rocks
and gets her mom up by giving her hair a tug
 
 
 
 
HA! HA!
I think he captured my personality pawfectly
 
If you are new to my blog
you can read about my little green ball
 
 My obession with Mom's socks
 
And let me tell you
 that I always wake Mom up with kisses first
and
 only if she doesn't jump right out of bed
fast enough to suit me
then I start playing with her hair.
 
Thank you OZ!!
I love my limerick
Be sure to visit OZ the TERRIER
 and read all his other great limericks.
 
 
We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

17 comments:

  1. That summed you up perfectly. We loved it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, we love it and the picture illustrates it perfectly

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greata we saw that over at Ozs' blog and thought it was just brill. Spot on pal.
    Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your limerick and loved it...Oz is the best poet ever isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greta, it was a pleasure writing your Limerick! What fun! I still couldn't believe how you get mom up...and let's not even tell people what you do to dad. BOL
    Have a great weekend.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didnt know what a Limerick was....sounded tasty....so I sniffed it out ... it sure was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehehe, I read your limerick and OMD I was laughin'!
    Oz did a fab job!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, thats one good Limerick, made us laugh!

    Your Pals
    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh geez, I will have to try this wake up trick with my assistant.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh we loves your limerick alot and it sounds just like you...have a happy happy easter!!
    stella rose and mags

    ReplyDelete
  11. WE are having a moment of good internet service so My Vickie and I are trying to say hi to all of our friends.
    But our last post to Miss Lilly too so long that we think our moment is gone. If this gets to you, we are changing to comcast too, but they have not commited to us yet as to weather thye will service our area or not.
    we may still be out of luck.
    Hope you get this
    Love
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great one to capture the essence of YOU!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Describes you perfectly! We really like that limerick!
    Have a really super easter!
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh
    this post made us smile so much! So cute!! So True!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your limerick - it made me smile! I came over from Tweedles's blog, because the name of your blog captivated me. I love pugs, and had one growing up. We don't have any pugs right now - just a border collie farm dog :-)

    ReplyDelete