Friday, November 16, 2012

Stick Report

 
No that's not a big cigar in my mouth!
It's my fake stick that Mom & Dad got for me.
 
 
 
Some of you wanted to know
how I liked my fake stick.
 
 

After the initial excitement
when it came out of the package,
I totally ignored it for about a week.



Just when Mom was thinking about
taking it back to the store 
I decided to give it a try


Now that I have it broke in
I really like it!
So excuse me while I go back to chewing!
 
 
 
We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

4 comments:

  1. I say any STICK is a good stick. But a stick that is broke in, now that is a VERY good stick. Happy chewing.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad you like it! Have a pugtacular weekend at the ranch.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my friends. Thank you for coming to check on me. Your visit made my heart very happy.
    I think your stick looks very interesting and nummy- and maybe my moms can get me one too. I would do just like you- look at it for awhile then try it.
    My moms love looking at your adorable faces.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool looking toy, we like real sticks here and mom is always taking them away and telling us we could get hurt chewing on them, we like picking them up on walks

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete